Weight Loss Foods Coral Gables
At Kitsune we understand that choosing the right Weight Loss Foods Coral Gables can be difficult at times. The world of weight loss and nutrition can sometimes be a bit confusing and misleading. Some friends swear by certain foods while other “experts” put a red flag on them in their informational articles. While unhealthy foods such as baked goods, chips, and anything fried are obvious things you should be avoiding immediately, there are other foods that can be more ambiguous.
Our professionals provide patients with several different options. We have an all natural weight loss plan, a vegan diet plan, and a nutritional weight loss plan. Our certified nutritionist and Doctors can help you come up with a healthy eating plan that fits your lifestyle, tastes and body type. Kitsune Medical Weight Loss is a specialized program in which we analyze your weight, body fat, and blood pressure before creating a weight loss solution, which is why it is only offered at Fox Medical Center. Instead of buying over the counter weight loss solutions that have potential health risks, Kitsune offers medical weight loss solutions just for you with qualified nutritionists.
Non Diet Foods
Below are a list of foods that you should avoid while following a diet plan or decrease in consumption.
- Pasta – Your favorite pasta dishes are packed with excess carbohydrates that can spike your blood sugar and insulin levels. Besides the pasta itself, the sauce that is usually used in these dishes If your goal is to slim down, you will want to only allow yourself to have pasta on rare occasions or remove it from your diet completely.
- Bread – This one proves to be one of the most difficult foods to eliminate from your diet.
- Frozen Meals – Many weight loss seekers are fooled by pre made, frozen dinners that claim to be healthy. Most of these microwavable meals are filled with artificial ingredients and packed with sodium—both of which you should be avoiding like the plague if you want to shed some extra pounds.
- Granola – You may have been mislead to believe that granola is a healthy part of any diet. While it is found in many snack bars that advertise healthy living, granola is actually high in sugar and calories.
- Alcohol – Indulging in an alcoholic beverage every now and then is perfectly fine, but if sitting down with a beer after work or gulping down a few shots with friends is a regular part of your lifestyle, you need to reconsider cutting it out of your diet. Alcohol has a high concentration of sugar and will completely sabotage your weight loss efforts.
- Canned Fruits – While you should make sure to get your daily serving of fruits, opting for canned fruits will defeat the purpose. Many companies add unneeded sugar to their products and store them in syrup.
Medical Weight Loss Professionals
Here at Fox Medical Centers, we take great pride in our Kitsune Medical Weight Loss Program and we are confident that you will be equally pleased with your results. The details of your medical history are important to us as well as making sure any medications and supplements that you are currently taking will not interfere with your personalized program. If possible, we would be happy to work hand in hand with your Primary Care Physician (PCP) or Specialist to select the best program for you.